Monday, March 13, 2017

PROLOGUE

Hie Beautifuls' !
This is my first blog as a Beauty Blogger. Yes ! I know another beauty blogger :D But I had to start this. I mean when you get to a point where you have so much information and brains about certain things you need to let it pass through.(ehmm ehmm) Right ? Right? :D
Well , I am just another small town girl with writing issues :D And obsession issues :D (fashion, makeup and some other stuff) So , I decided that I should combine the obsession and writings into one thing to let it all out of my system :D And then , here it is :)
This is just an introductory post only to give you guys an idea about what to expect and how my blog is different from a few others.
A. There will be a lot of makeup tips and dos and don'ts along with some basic steps to take if you are crazy about makeup or your obsession has just begun :)
B. I notice that a lot of makeup bloggers write about great quality makeup. Both high ends and drugstores but most of the posts become useless for girls like me who live in Pakistan and cannot find genuine brands easily.
C. This blog will be useful for those ordinary girls like me who are usually on a budget but still want to spend on nice brands. I will try to keep you up with the dupes , alternatives and how you can start with basics and then go all the way up ..
D. There will be reviews of different online websites or places where you can find good quality stuff. Also will try to share some smart ideas that I usually follow when I have to spend on various things and can not decide what to choose and what to let go..
So , I think that's it then for a prologue. If you have any suggestions or any ideas for me that I can talk about in my initial and upcoming blogs throw them all to me :)
Until next time , Stay strong ! Stay beautiful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment